Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meeting With Dr. Jaya, My Dearest Supervisor

Despite the position paper, I have already started my research paper. After such a long time of tortured by my curiosity, Dr. Edwin finally announced to us our respective supervisors last week. And, Dr. Jaya as my supervisor. Dr. Jaya was my Teaching of Writing course lecturer. He is an interesting lecturer that he will fill the class with joys and funs. I really enjoyed his lectures in previous semester. However, when my friends and I met Dr. Jaya for the first time last week, he was very quiet and serious. So, none of us were dare to joke with him. Perhaps this is the way he deals with serious things. *LOL* We were asked to get ourselves complete with our first draft before 26.02.09 as he was leaving to overseas by this week. So, to make sure that we work when he is away, he makes us decide our topics and hand in the draft. Then, he will discuss with us. I think this is quite efficient. Although we have to work on our own, but independent writing will really make us be cautious and aware of what we are going to work. No more spoon-feeding to you...too bad. Somehow I think it's cool, even though I have to spend my days and nights struggling with the first draft. WORK hard and PLAY harder... Cheerio~

No comments:

Post a Comment