Sunday, February 15, 2009

How to Kill A Mockingbird

Fo my research paper, Im thinking to do a study on racial discrimination. And, I've known a award-winning work by Harper Lee 'To Kill A Mocking Bird'. So, the next day after I have made my decision, I went to the MPH bookshop to buy my novel. For your information, this is my SECOND literature book that I have bought for non-academic readings. The first was 'Pride and Prejudice' . Now, it is still kept in my bookshelf right back in my home in Perlis because I do not get to finish it. However, this story is quite interesting. Instead of saying I read it for the purpose of my research, I would rather say that I choose this topic so that it gives me a reason to buy and finish reading the book. So, now I have finished half of the book, and it is just two days after I have bought the book. The reading is still pleasureable and hopefully I can finish it ASAP and start on the next book 'Native Son', which is also another book I'm thinking of doing for my research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment