Thursday, February 26, 2009

Presentation of Position Paper

Finally, I have finished my position paper and presented it to the tutor. It was a difficult and long journey, I would say. The day I presented was indeed my bad-luck-day. Firstly, the electricity seemed to be stop functioning, following with the problems of starting the computer in the room. Being the first presenter, I felt kind of nervous and worried, although I would blame on them. However, it was quite a bad sign for me. With all my courage and strength, I presented my position paper. I have received good and bad comments from my tutor. But, I think my way of presentation is not what the tutor expected of. Quite a disappointment to find out this... *sob* Nevertheless, I successfully get rid of this heavy load of assignment, which would be a relief after such a long time of suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment